Senior IT Administrator (f/m/x) in Halle (Saale)
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Senior IT Administrator located in Halle (Saale) or Leipzig.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Provide technical leadership and coordination for Twinner’s IT Operations team
- Maintain internal IT systems including Microsoft 365 (Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online) and Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira)
- Support cloud-first/cloud-only strategy adoption throughout the company
- Manage and evolve office network infrastructure, Internet connectivity, and phone systems (VoIP) across multiple locations
- Enable secure telecommuting and home office
- Define IT policies and security awareness/compliance training materials
- Support Product Development and Cloud Engineering teams with IT topics related to the Twinner cloud environment and industrial control systems
- 5+ years’ experience in IT support, systems/network administration, cloud engineering or similar roles
- Extensive administrative experience with Microsoft collaboration and productivity solutions (Office, Exchange, SharePoint)
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals and practice managing network infrastructure devices (firewalls, switches, Wi-Fi APs) – ideally from Cisco and/or Ubiquiti
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory or Azure AD and familiarity with Windows domain networks
- Ability to balance high-level/long-term strategic planning against hands-on execution and day-to-day tasks
- Experience in a cloud-first environment or relevant background working with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google)
- At least business-level proficiency in both English and German
- Position: Permanent, full-time
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
- Potential for career advancement – grow your team and become Head of IT at Twinner
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, XING or LinkedIn. If you have questions do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Recruiting Manager
+49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner GmbH
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über einen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
- Halle (Saale)
- Halle (Saale)
- Halle (Saale)
- Halle (Saale)
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 23-10-2020