Software Quality Analyst (f/m/d) in Halle (Saale)
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as a Software Quality Analyst (f/m/d) located in Leipzig.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild, Supercar Blondie Review).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
As a Quality Analyst (f/m/d) you are responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design and execution of test cases, test scripts and you process plans for product changes and new cool features regarding our combined hardware and software components. You will work in close collaborations with different international software and hardware teams and departments, perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines for the product. The responsibility will include complying the product with the quality standards, fully functional and user-friendly. You have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills. You are capable to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
- Review and analyse system and feature specifications
- Collaborate with QA engineers, development and product team to develop effective test strategies and test plans
- Creation, design, analysis, execution and documentation of software driven test cases, option to support and grow with behavior-driven test case definition and design
- Using the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility of the software with other systems
- Executing test plans (smoke, regression, features) and test suites within the release cycle
- Manual/automated testing of the test cases from the test library, option to support and grow with automated testing
- Reporting and discussion of findings with the development and product teams and project management
- Support teams to reproduce issues and initiate root cause analysis
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved and level of quality of products and processes are improved continuously
- Identify areas of operational, functional and technical risk in product and options to de-risk
- Professional experience (1+ year) in international software and/or hardware development projects or similar field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree or acquired qualifications through relevant experience to perform the role duties
- Experience in executing a clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Fluent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Sense of teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Leipzig based, work with our Twinner Space systems
- Valid EU driving license
Nice to have
- Previous SW testing experience in the automotive industry domain
- Certification of a testing qualification board like ISTQB
- Familiar and self-motivated with a strong desire and drive to learn automation frameworks
- Motivation and interest to grow in QA areas like test automation/scription or behavior-driven test case definition and design (Cucumber/Gherkin)
- Know-how of using databases and REST interfaces
- Good German language skills
- Co-create the future of a growing and truly disruptive technology scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary and home office option
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Recruiting Executive Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner GmbH
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über einen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
- Halle (Saale)
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 11-05-2021