Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) in Halle (Saale)
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) located in Leipzig.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild, Supercar Blondie Review).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
As a Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) you are responsible for designing and developing automated use cases tests and support the design and execution of automated and manual test cases. You will find ways to ensure a fast and comprehensive quality audit or change product components in our combined hardware and software environment. You will work in close collaboration with different international software and hardware teams and departments and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines for the product. This includes complying the product with the quality standards, fully functional and user-friendly. Thus, you bring along strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills. You are able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
- Collaborate with QA analysts, development and product teams to create effective test strategies with a high degree of automation
- Prepare / design behavior-driven test cases on functional and use case level to ensure full feature and requirements coverage
- Develop and maintain automated tests and test environments
- Execute test plans (smoke, regression, features) and test suites within the release cycle
- Report and discussion of results across departments
- Support teams to reproduce issues and initiate root cause analysis
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved and level of quality of products and processes improve
- Identify areas of operational, functional and technical risk in product and options to de-risk
- Professional experience (3+ years) in software and/or hardware development projects or similar areas
- Experience (2+ years) in designing and developing automated software tests using a behavior-driven test development approach (Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree or qualification through relevant experiences to perform the role duties
- Experience in executing a clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Motivation and interest to grow in QA areas like test automation/scription or behavior-driven test case definition and design
- Fluent English and good German communications skills are required
- Leipzig based to work onsite with our Twinner Space systems
- Valid EU driving license
Nice to have
- Certification of a testing qualification board like ISTQB
- Professional experience in using Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira), Test Case Management tools (TestRail), Office 365
- Experience in using Cloud Technology (Azure, K8s)
- Additional experience in test automation of desktop applications (.Net)
- Know-how of using databases and REST interfaces (Postman, SOAPUI)
- Experience in working with continuous integration and continuous deployment with Dev Tools like Jenkins, Git, building pipelines and libraries supporting CI/CD
- Co-create the future of a growing and truly disruptive technology scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary and home office option
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Executive Recruiting Manager
+49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner GmbH
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über einen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
- Halle (Saale)
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 11-05-2021