Digital Production Manager (m/w/d) in Leipzig
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Dental Tribune International GmbH is a B2B publishing house founded in Leipzig in 2003 that distributes more than 130 different media and educational formats for dental professionals worldwide. In cooperation with more than 30 international licensing partners, we operate multilingual websites and specialise in continuing education. In addition, we participate in numerous international trade fairs and congresses.
We are looking for a Digital Production Manager (m/f/d) in full-time (40 hours per week) to support our growing digital department. This position is based at our international headquarters in Leipzig.
- Planning, managing and monitoring digital products (such as e-newsletters, banners, profiles, webinars), connecting clients, service providers and the in-house team.
- Planning, creating, implementing and reporting your own marketing campaigns (banners, mailings) to promote the education platforms in collaboration with the editorial and marketing department
- Maintenance of the content management system (WordPress) and further development of the platform in collaboration with external service providers
- Preparation of KPI and performance reports
- Participation in the continuous improvement process (CIP)
- Completed vocational training or academic degree and several years of professional experience in an online agency or comparable marketing department
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or common graphics programs (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Experiences in the creation of mailings is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of CMS and Shopware, ideally WordPress
- Communicative appearance as well as fluent spoken and written German and English
- Ability to work in a team, commitment, flexibility and motivation
- A permanent employment contract
- Exciting tasks with a high level of personal responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture
- Flexible working hours and work location (remote or at the office)
- Interesting tasks in a dynamically growing company
- Work in an international atmosphere owing to partners in over 30 countries worldwide
Please send your full application including salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.
Brief profile of Dental Tribune International GmbH
Die Dental Tribune International GmbH ist ein im Jahr 2003 in Leipzig gegründeter B2B-Verlag, der weltweit über 130 unterschiedliche Medien- und Fortbildungsformate rund um das Thema Zahnmedizin publiziert. Gemeinsam mit über 30 internationalen Lizenzpartnern betreiben wir mehrsprachige Webseiten und haben uns auf Fortbildungen spezialisiert. Darüber hinaus partizipieren wir an zahlreichen internationalen Messen und Kongressen.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 15-09-2021