Java Developer for Loyalty Solutions (m/f/d) or in Leipzig
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Is collegial cohesion more important to you than coming to work in a tie every day? Java is exactly your thing? Then you've come to the right place! We are a diverse team of tech, IT and management specialists who work in a focused and effective manner and enjoy puzzling over customer puzzles until we find the solution. But we know that our goals can only be achieved if we create a working environment where everyone can give their best.
As soon as possible, we are looking for a Java Developer (m/f/d) to develop comprehensive software solutions for the operation of complex customer loyalty programs.
We build long-term partnerships with our customers, develop innovative ideas together and implement them on site. As our JAVA developer, you will help shape the future of these programs in an agile team.
What makes this job special:
- You'll build powerful loyalty management software across a variety of industries.
- For high-quality software and clean Code, you'll always have Continuous Delivery in mind.
- For satisfied customers, we rely on end2end solutions and a high level of automation.
- You solve problems with our existing systems independently and sustainably.
- You continuously adapt our platform to new projects and contribute your ideas for improvements.
- In your developer toolbox you will find tools like
JAVA, JEE, Spring, SpringBoot, SOAP, REST, Hibernate
relational databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
Cloud-based systems: AWS or comparable, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Mockito.
Why you're a good fit for this job:
- You already bring several years of software development practice, including experience in complex software development environments.
- You have an agile mindset and love to actively drive issues forward.
- You always have the goal in mind and are not afraid of challenges.
- You are communicative and enjoy working independently across rigid role boundaries.
- Good English is a prerequisite, German is desirable (B2- Level).
Who are we and what do we do?
There was one customer, one order, three friends - the story of how Lean E(nrico)R(ené)A(lexander) came into being in a nutshell.
We are an open-minded, growing team and are looking for you as a missing piece of the puzzle. In addition to your professional skills, it is important to us that you fit in as a person and that you are committed and enthusiastic.
A modern agile working environment in the heart of the city, room for personal development and our 4-person "Feel Good Management" team is waiting for you.
Our clients are regional and medium-sized companies, startups, but also big players. We support them in scaling and digitizing their business processes as well as in implementing individual software solutions such as apps, online stores and customer loyalty programs, which we develop based on our standard products. We are colleagues, fathers, mothers, friends, gamers, athletes and much more. Are you one of them?
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis and the possibility to work from home.
- Coffee specialties and cool drinks are available for you, just like fruit and snacks.
- You have children? We think that's great and will support you wherever we can.
- We attach great importance to further training opportunities, which is why we regularly organize internal workshops.
Do you belong to us?
Then apply now, preferably directly via our applicant management system or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Sophie via LinkedIn, by email or on 017623993942!
This Job resp. positions as 'Java Developer for Loyalty Solutions (m/f/d) or' is vacant in following addresses: 04109 Leipzig in Sachsen.
Brief profile of LeanERA GmbH
LeanERA unterstützt Startups, mittelständische Unternehmen und Konzerne bei der Skalierung und Digitalisierung ihres Geschäftes in folgenden Bereichen:
Softwareentwicklung und -design: Lean und mit einem Fokus auf Webtechnologien
Beratung und Interim Management: IT-Strategie, Business Development, Operations, Finanzen
Wir sind ein eingespieltes Team, das mit Enthusiasmus, frischen Ideen, Professionalität und jeder Menge Expertise überzeugt! Unser Vorgehen ist pragmatisch: analysieren, entscheiden, machen.
#leanstartup #tothepoint #agile #trustmatters #mvp #Entrepreneurship
Your business at scale.
Stellst Du dich gern Herausforderungen, gehst auch mal einen Schritt mehr und bist bei alledem immer für einen Spaß zu haben?
Dann schau doch mal, ob ein Job für Dich dabei ist oder schreib uns einfach an und wir lernen uns kennen!
Unsere Themenbereiche sind mindestens so vielfältig und bunt wie unser Team:
IT-Management und Operations
Softwareentwicklung / App-Entwicklung
Customer Loyalty /Customer Relationship Management
Strategieentwicklung und -operationalisierung
Analyse und Optimierung von Unternehmensprozessen
Spheres of competence
2 days ago
13 days ago
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 17-01-2022