Agile Coach (gn) Service Automation
Leipzig, Erfurt, Magdeburg, and Leipzig
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
We are a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With around 8,300 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies.
Anyone who contributes so much for their customers should also have solid structures behind their back. That's why we're constantly on the lookout for new talents for our internal teams. Here you can find a new possibility for yourself in our Team Business IT | Business Application:
Agile Coach (gn) Service Automation
As part of our further expansion, we are looking for an Agile Coach for our globally located software development teams. Do you enjoy working with people and are equally interested in current IT/Development technology? A goal-oriented, structured approach and procedure is just as obvious to you as adherence to quality specifications within the timeframe? Simply read on!
- Live for the Agile Manifesto and establish and ensure agile development processes together with the developments teams
- Participate in the conception, implementation, documentation and testing of software solutions
- Coordinate together with other agile coaches and the management on a regular base
- Support the fostering of agility on all fields of action by…
- facilitation of events (e.g. PI plannings, inspect & adapt, standup meetings, retrospectives, system demos, problem solving workshops)
- supporting the identification of fields for improvements and the definition of working hypothesis
- Design and conduct training/coaching actions and plans on personal, team and group level
- Track action state and progress towards agility in the fields of action
- Encourage on every level to run experiments for organizational improvements
- Support the build of communities of practice & knowledge
- Conduct cross-department events (e.g. open spaces, meetups, hackathons)
- Thought leadership on agile training, coaching and collaboration methodologies in the fields of action
- Support the fostering of an lean-agile and growth mindset in the fields of action
Objectives of this role
- All teams within the fields of action
- apply lean-agile methodologies on a daily basis
- follow the agile principles (as stated by the agile manifesto)
- established continuous deployment mechanisms
- establish a stable delivery system according to their specific throughput
- are able to forecast their deliveries based on statistics
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
- Profound experience (Minimum 2 years) in the coaching of sophisticated software development teams
- Expert knowledge of agile software development methods, particular SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe
- Good overview of software development practices based on Microsoft .NET, C # and state-of-the-art web technologies
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Strong analytical thinking, as well as structured and solution-oriented work
- Fluent English speech, German is a plus
- You love to work in a diverse team with people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and with different levels of experience
- You can balance the investment and value of the things you build
- You live up and identify yourself with the values of our company
Das haben wir zu bieten
- Lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- Modern technical equipment for flexible and location-independent working
- An employee share and recommendation program
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours)
- Further training support in the form of grants and special leave days
- Individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counseling
- Team events and company parties
- Individual dress code and free supply of fruit, drinks and rolls
- and many more
* benefits may vary (depending on country)
If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your compelling application documents, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.
If you have the feeling that the position does not suit you...
... you can still choose between two further options:
- You submit your application and together we have a look on other open jobs that might be a better match with your wishes and skills. Perhaps we can find another opportunity to starting your journey at SoftwareONE.
- You know someone who is even better suited for this job? Then feel free to use our referral program: Send us the application of your contact and receive a cash bonus if your referral is successful. (You can find more information about our program ConnectONE here).
This Job resp. positions as 'Agile Coach (gn) Service Automation' is vacant in following addresses: 04329 Leipzig in Sachsen, 99099 Erfurt in Thüringen, 39106 Magdeburg in Sachsen-Anhalt, and 04275 Leipzig in Sachsen.
Brief profile of SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
SoftwareONE mit Hauptsitz in der Schweiz ist ein führender globaler Anbieter von End-to-End Software- und Cloud-Technologielösungen. Mit Kompetenzen entlang der gesamten Wertschöpfungskette unterstützt SoftwareONE Unternehmen bei der Konzeption und Umsetzung ihrer Technologie-Strategie, beim Kauf der richtigen Software- und Cloud-Lösungen zum richtigen Preis sowie bei der Verwaltung und Optimierung ihres Software-Bestands. Die Angebote von SoftwareONE sind über die eigenentwickelte digitale Plattform PyraCloud verbunden, die Kunden datenbasierte Informationen zur Verfügung stellt.
Mit rund 5.800 Mitarbeitern sowie Vertriebs- und Dienstleistungskapazitäten in 90 Ländern bietet SoftwareONE rund 65.000 Geschäftskunden Software- und Cloud-Lösungen von mehr als 7.500 Herstellern. Die Aktien von SoftwareONE (SWON) sind an der SIX Swiss Exchange notiert.
Wir bei SoftwareONE sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 20-12-2021