Senior Software Developer TypeScript/React (f/m/d) - Remote (Home-Office)
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner brings trust and peace of mind to the automotive industry. We power safe and transparent car transactions around the world by making the true value of a car easily accessible to everyone. To accomplish this mission, we are searching for a Senior Software Developer (f/m/d) for its Twinner Cloud components to join our team in Leipzig or remote-based.
- Develop visually pleasing, highly usable interfaces
- Deliver delightful user experiences by collaborating closely with Product Management and designers
- Rapidly prototype and participate in user experiments to guide and refine product strategy
- Establish best practices, patterns, and adhering to state-of-the-art approaches in frontend development
- Engineer and ensure well-architected, sustainable technical solutions
What you bring to the role
- A degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or comparable qualifications
- 5+ years’ professional experience in frontend or full stack development for complex B2B and/or B2C software product(s)
- Passion for delivering beautiful, user-centric, high-quality solutions as key contributor
- Collaborative mindset with strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and drive in English, both verbal and written
- Flexibility, self-motivation, autonomy
What technologies you will encounter
- CSS, Sass
- Jest, Cypress
- Git / Bitbucket, Jira
- C# / .NET, Python
- Kubernetes, Linkerd
What you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work policy
- International colleagues, clients, and partners
- Well-funded company with long-term vision
- Opportunities for professional development
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Maria Siemoleit via email@example.com.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czechia, Hungary, Cyprus, Austria
Brief profile of Twinner
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Talenten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter:in kann bei uns eigene Ideen ins Unternehmen und in Prozesse einbringen. Du hast Fragen zum Unternehmen und zu den ausgeschriebenen Positionen? Kontaktiere uns einfach. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf.
Spheres of competence
4 days ago
4 days ago
6 days ago
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 01-07-2022