Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d) - Remote (Home-Office)
Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner brings trust and peace of mind to the automotive industry. We power safe and transparent car transactions around the world by making the true value of a car easily accessible to everyone. To accomplish this mission, we are searching for a Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d) for its Twinner Cloud components to join our team in Leipzig or remote-based.
What we offer
- Growth – to continuously shape a unique, hardware- and software-based product
- Empowerment – to be involved in key technological decisions
- Collaboration – to work with international teams and different cultures
- Commitment – to be part of a passionate, driven environment
Your future tasks
- Move our software platform to the next level by creating a customer-centric front-end
- Create a smooth user experience by teaming up with product management, product design and other stakeholders
- Actively grow our product strategy by participating in user experiments
- Apply and improve best practices in front-end development
Your experiences and skills
- Key strategist, who has built a B2B or B2C software application from scratch
- A degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or comparable qualifications
- A both collaborative and self-driven mindset with strong critical thinking skills
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- CSS, Sass
- Jest, Cypress
- Git / Bitbucket, Jira
- C# / .NET, Python
- Kubernetes, Linkerd
To find out more about our benefits, go here.
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you soon! You have questions? Feel free to get in touch with Maria (email@example.com). We encourage everyone to apply, no matter where you are from and where you would like to work.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czechia, Hungary, Cyprus, Austria
Brief profile of Twinner
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Talenten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter:in kann bei uns eigene Ideen ins Unternehmen und in Prozesse einbringen. Du hast Fragen zum Unternehmen und zu den ausgeschriebenen Positionen? Kontaktiere uns einfach. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf.
Spheres of competence
4 days ago
4 days ago
6 days ago
Please refer to ITmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 01-07-2022