Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
FinLink is a next generation mortgage platform making home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone. In our mission to make home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone, FinLink has helped more than 100.000 people finance their home.
We are a b2b2c software company striving to give home buyers and mortgage advisors a fully digital mortgage experience. We connect the home buyer’s journey of buying property with value-adding services along the way such as property valuation, robo-advice for financing options and leveraging AI to classify and read documents.
Our advisor-facing application includes a fully-fledged back-office that empowers the advisor to support the customers with a maximum service level: We offer a reliable and efficient mortgage application processing using workflow management, e-mail, chat, as well as secure handling of financial documents - just to name a few.
Our vision is to connect all areas of the real estate ecosystem to be a central hub for every stakeholder in the market. Our partners include real estate platforms (e.g. Immoscout24 and Immowelt), property valuation companies and lenders.
Over 600 mortgage advisors from 100+ different companies use FinLink, including Swisslife Select, Baufi24, Homeday and Immo-finanzcheck.
What you'll focus on
- Working as a Back-End developer, building a set of new features and RESTful APIs within the FinLink ecosystem using NestJS
- Contributing to and enforcing great coding practices through code reviews
- Constant improvement of the overall architecture and stability of our product in cooperation with other engineers
- Working closely together with other FinLink squads to integrate new functionalities into the existing system
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues during regular knowledge sharing sessions
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of professional experience with NodeJS / NestJS
- Proficiency in TypeScript
- Proficiency in Relational Databases (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Kafka
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Great attention to code quality & coding standards
- Very good communication skills in English, our office language
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural office
- Flexible home-office policy
- Contribution for personal learning and development
- Company contributions to your pension scheme
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks and various team events
- Monthly voucher payment at Edenred (44€/month)
Are you interested in starting with us, or do you have any questions about the position?
Then please contact me directly.
Short profile of FinLink GmbH / Baufi AG
Mit Baufi24 endlich Zuhause
Die Baufi24 Gruppe steht für smarte, innovative Baufinanzierung und bringt Menschen in die eigenen vier Wände. Wir verschaffen unseren Kunden/-innen einen Überblick auf dem Konditionsmarkt und ermöglichen schnelle Finanzierungszusagen. Damit das gelingt, brauchen wir Profis wie dich!