Please apply here on „ITmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
We are looking for you as System Engineer (People*) Advanced Monitoring to support our team at our headquarters in Dresden. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for the internal IT as well as for the platform of our services. The focus of the position is on the integration and operation of the monitoring systems.
WHO WE ARE
ENTIRETEC is a global managed services provider and specialist for network and security technologies. Across industries, with more than 90 employees, we support our customers' global business strategies with highly available and secure IT solutions and combine them in a customized manner to create future-proof answers to the challenges and opportunities of digitalization, mobility, cloud and IoT. With a great deal of passion and expertise, we have been supporting a customer network with locations in more than 60 countries since our founding in 2003.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A permanent position in which you will feel comfortable and grow
- Development does not stop with us after the initial training: We continuously promote your further education according to your strengths and tasks - We invest in the know-how of our employees (e.g. certification MCSA, language courses)
- Collaboration in a professional working environment with friendly colleagues, in a flat hierarchy and in a modern office building with free parking and a view over Dresden
- You need variety? Get some exercise on our in-house squash court, at the foosball table or at table tennis
- come to our team events, have lunch together or spend warm summer evenings on our terrace
- A full-time position (40 hours per week, Monday-Friday) OR a part-time position starting at 30 hours per week with flexible working hours in flexitime and 30 days of vacation per year.
- Here are a few extras: vacation and Christmas bonus (13th month's salary), company pension scheme and other attractive social benefits (e.g. company bike leasing, Kita cost reimbursement, travel allowance, meal allowance, shopping vouchers, employee discounts at SiSax) and free private travel health and accident insurance abroad)
- Punctual payment at the beginning of the month
- Your working model: a hybrid system of 3 days office and 2 days home office (if required)
YOUR FUTURE TASKS
- As a specialist in monitoring, you will be responsible, together with our development department, for the integration and further development of the monitoring systems.
- You will be responsible for administration and configuration
- You will advise specialist departments and customers on the use of the right monitoring and implement new requirements
- Participation in and implementation of workshops with customers, partners and colleagues round off your varied activities
- You will also be responsible for replacing and migrating old monitoring technologies.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH YOU
- A completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration or equivalent
- Several years of experience in configuring and monitoring active network components
- Ideally you have first experience with the monitoring tools Paessler PRTG and CA Spectrum
- Experience in using ticket and documentation systems
- Fluent German language skills
- Good English skills
FIT FOR YOU?
Send us your application (with meaningful CV incl. references and certificates) via the"Continue to application" button.
No files at hand? Send us what you have: a few words about yourself and how we can reach you.
No time? Send us a link to your LinkedIn or Xing profile as well as your contact details and we will get back to you. Alternatively, Anne is available as a direct contact person.
Personal phrases in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
* Our business is technology, but the focus is always on people. Everyone is unique and special. That's why we are primarily concerned with achieving something extraordinary together. Through innovative ideas, passion and know-how, we have grown from a start-up to a multinational company. Gender, origin, skin color or handicap play no role for us, nor do we feel we belong to any group or what we believe in. The important thing for us is that we all pull together.
Short profile of ENTIRETEC AG
As an established IT specialist, ENTIRETEC supports local and global business strategies in highly secure network environments. We offer innovative communication solutions and tailor-made, centralized managed service concepts that facilitate the daily work and allow time for the essentials.
All our solutions are based on self-developed, flexibly combinable technology modules that enhance our customer’s infrastructures. From
Corporate LAN or WAN and Security Services up to Multimedia and Advertisement to Portal Services and High-tech Information Technology there are boundless possibilities. Moreover by using central identity management, it becomes possible to specify fine-grained individual access to applications and data for every single user.
We meet international challenges with a local presence. With our headquarters in Germany and branches in Switzerland, the USA, the UAE and Malaysia, we can provide qualified local partners as well as expert local assistance in global networking. Our presence on virtually every continent means we are also successfully able to offer solutions at a global level.
And since our client‘s particular requirements are unique, the solution we offer will always be specific to them. With passion and lateral thinking we are always looking for the best approach to exactly meet our customer’s requirements - today and in the future.
“Germany is an innovative country with creative, qualified heads full of ideas which is proven by numerous inventions and groundbreaking technologies. As a potential employer and with the help of this portal, we can perfectly show available career opportunities to people. Moreover, we reach national and international experts in order to inspire them to life and work with us. We are very pleased to support this opportunity.